I know it has been awhile since I last updated... I've had a lot going on. This hasn't stopped my crafting, just slowed the blogging portion. What I've been doing:
- Finished my dress! Pictures to come!
- Bought my first iron and ironing board, and learned how to use them
- Went to the fabric store to pick up odds and ends...and bought 3 McCall's patterns while there. Usually they sold for about $20, but I picked them up for $3 because of a crazy sale
- Celebrated my boyfriend's 22nd birthday
- Began training for a 5k using the Couch to 5k Program. I'm on Week1 Day3 of a 9 week program...
- Preparing for my trip to Jordan, which is in about two weeks!
I hope to elaborate more on these developments before I leave, and not be a terrible blogger. You have a lot to look forward to, however, including a Gin and Tonic Lime Cake....shhh!