Friday, May 25, 2012

Life Update

Hello!
I know it has been awhile since I last updated... I've had a lot going on.  This hasn't stopped my crafting, just slowed the blogging portion.  What I've been doing:


  • Finished my dress!  Pictures to come!
  • Bought my first iron and ironing board, and learned how to use them
  • Went to the fabric store to pick up odds and ends...and bought 3 McCall's patterns while there.  Usually they sold for about $20, but I picked them up for $3 because of a crazy sale
  • Celebrated my boyfriend's 22nd birthday
  • Began training for a 5k using the Couch to 5k Program.  I'm on Week1 Day3 of a 9 week program...
  • Preparing for my trip to Jordan, which is in about two weeks!
I hope to elaborate more on these developments before I leave, and not be a terrible blogger.  You have a lot to look forward to, however, including a Gin and Tonic Lime Cake....shhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment