Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sorry I've been gone!!

Sorry y'all for being away so long... It's been a crazy busy fall (and summer, if you remember that's where I left off).  To make up for my terrible behavior, I will be blogging throughout my Thanksgiving Break.  I can also say that there will be a ton of blogging over winter break when I'm literally doing nooooothing but vegging out and sewing.

Ok.  That's that.  Here are some fun links that come from literally all over the internet on all kinds of topics that have piqued my interest recently.

The future of skyscrapers: covered in Lichen!

Ketamine can help those suffering from depression

How to dress like Blair Waldorf (of Gossip Girl)

The best productivity tricks used by Evil Dictators

15 Fast Fresh Pasta Recipes from TheKitchn


No comments:

Post a Comment